In the center of the Ulus-Ortaköy-Zincirlikuyu triangle, the most exclusive location of Istanbul, 80% of the project is considered as green areas and walking paths; There are 116 luxury residences in 11 blocks on a 22.000 m2 land.
The interior architecture of Yooistanbul, which was designed by Say Yapı, which is under the roof of Digicom Group companies, was made by the world-famous designer Philippe Starck.
YOO Istanbul brings together all the space and sanctuary of a rural retreat with stunning views of the Bosphorus.
The YOO inspired by Starck amenities are design to inspire with a luxurious spa and wellness lounge, indoor pool, fitness centre, juice bar, residents’ club, lounge and bar, outdoor pool and cabanas, nursery, private dining pavilion and BBQ.
- Bosphorus and nature view
- 60 meters long infinity edge pool with panoramic view
- Sun terraces and cabanas
- State-of-the-art fitness with pool view
- VIP SPA cabins, massage rooms, Turkish bath, sauna and steam room
- Indoor swimming pool
- Kid's club
- Nature walkways
- Parking Garage
- Uninterrupted view with a ceiling height of 3.00 meters and double glazing from floor to ceiling with sound and heat proof facades
- Openable windows in every room
- Large glass balconies and terraces
- 1st class imported kitchen
- Gaggenau built-in kitchen solutions
- Duravit baths
- Hansgrohe faucets
- Solid parquet flooring
- Natural stones