A unique project, where you can enjoy your life in the center of Nature. Our project offers a queit and helthy life choice away from city. The Old Village of Rhebas is Now Called RivaLiving in a nice little coastal village. Growing old while enjoying the beauty that nature has to offer. Touching the green, learning about different plants, reading while listening to the birds' singing, playing with the sheep, running alongside the squirrels... We are talking about the old village of Rhebas, which is called Riva today. With growing interest towards natural living areas, Riva has become the most attractive part of Istanbul thanks to the Riva Creek, Riva Castle, and the unspoiled forest lands that offer fresh air.
▪ The valley also includes arable lands, where you can plant seeds, cultivate plants, and enjoy the delicious taste of your crops that you harvest working hand in hand with nature. This area includes a gastronomy and degustation center, a permaculture club, a greenhouse, an organic cafe, training parterres, farming areas and a poultry house.
▪ A lake where you can enjoy the warm feeling of sand and explore the hidden treasures of life. Right across from your villa. You can jump right into the water, washing away all your stress. This is where your dreams come to life.
Total Land Area: 1. 157. 000 M2
Total Villas: 1.400
Type Of Apartments: 2+1 To 5+1 (Duplex,Triplex,Private): 153 M2–440 M2
Total Floors: 2-3
Socıal Facitities: Open Lagoon, Close Pool, Gym, SteamRoom, Sauna,Turkish Bathroom, Spa rooms, Outdoor Sports
Park, Basketball-Tennis-Valleyball- Football Courts
- 207.000 M2 – Wide natural park and forest area
- 72. 000 M2 – Park area, ecological and biological ponds
- 14.000 M2 – Commercial shops area (3000 M2 for Migros)
- 15.000 M2 – Agriculture, cultivated fruit and vegetable farms area
- 4000 M2 – Natural concept open pool (Blue Lagoon)
- 20.000 M2 – Private School (Bilfen)
- 8.000 M2 – Government School (1-12 classes)
- 2000 M2 – Hospital (Acibadem)
Location: FSM bridge – 19 km
Bosphorus bridge – 24 km
Sultan Selim bridge – 10 km
Taksim squeare – 28 km
Maslak – 19 km